Last tasks

As you know we were able to almost finish our presentation the only thing missing is really compare the 2 works , historical and contemporary.

So based on the artists you research

Earl- William turner in comparison to concept art of nowadays

AJ- Victor Hugo in comparison to a contemporary writer

Ruben- Beethoven in comparison with soundtrack of star trek, and Illustration List.

Jolanta- Bibliography

Elliot- just post something related to your artist.


Mainly, you will use what you learned from your research and just compare them 2. A couple of sentences As, I did with beethoven. explaining how you can see influence in their works. And that's it everything is at its last days and everything is going ok together, I will meet Jolanta tomorrow at 10.30 and we go through the presentation and we email it to you so you can "study" it for the presentation.

Earl- just post the 2 examples you think can be related. I have 2 you can use them or not, it's up to you.



give me the websites and the name of the paintings etc. for the Illustration list.

3 comments:

Bluejetdude said...

You got it. I'll do it right now.
I just got to say how great this group has been and how well we have worked together.
Blog Post Incoming

Ruben Martins said...

now one thing earl, I dont want to worry the group but my voice is going :S

Bluejetdude said...

oh dear god. It's all down to AJ now.

Post a Comment

top